International Sponsorship

Visa Sponsorship for Registered Nurses

How You Win

hCare Visa Sponsorship
The nursing shortage and the high demand experienced in the U.S. today is a significant focus of hCare. We are committed to help bridge the gap. hCare International Sponsorship provides a two-fold benefit; medical facilities find the Nurses needed, and sponsored Nurses receive a career opportunity in America.
The International Sponsorship program allows healthcare facilities to hire on a contract or direct hire basis. The program centers around the EB-3 Visa, a straight-forward process and the Visa of choice for many RN applicants. hCare Specialist are skilled and guide candidates through the process from start to finish. 
The EB-3 (Green Card) Visa
The Employment-Based (EB) or Green Card Visa is the visa of choice for US RN sponsorship with hCare. Once you are officially contracted with hCare, and have met the requirements needed to satisfy US Immigration, hCare will immediately begin the process of sponsoring you on this visa.
The EB Visa is intended for “skilled workers or professionals” who have at least a US Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or foreign equivalent degree. In order to satisfy US Immigration requirements and become sponsored on an EB Visa as an international Registered Nurse, you must hold a US CGFNS Visa Screen Certificate.
CGFNS is the accredited organization that assesses your education, nursing license, and NCLEX-RN exam results to ensure you meet at least the equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree educated Registered Nurse. Your hCare Specialist will ensure you are prepared to earn the CGFNS.

Client results

0 +
Completed operations programs
0 x
Realized return on fees
Learn more

Frequently Asked Questions

International Registered Nurses with a bachelor’s degree in nursing would typically be sponsored on an EB-3 Visa which requires a bachelor’s degree. To qualify for an EB-2 Visa you would need to have an advanced degree (Masters or Doctoral) and for an EB-1 Visa you would need to have achieved exceptional accomplishments such as having been awarded a Nobel prize or to have been an Olympian, which is why the EB-3 is the visa is often the right choice.

The requirements to be sponsored by hCare and become a US Registered Nurse are as follows:

  • Pass the NCLEX-RN Exam
  • Pass an English Assessment (Academic IELTS or TOEFL)
  • Hold a US CGFNS Visa Screen Certificate
  • Have 2 years of hospital experience by the time of starting employment in the US

hCare will customize the right contract solution for our clients- full time direct placement or long-term agreement.

The Application Process

To become sponsored on an EB-3 Visa, hCare Staffing Solutions as your employer, will file a Form I-140 (Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker) on your behalf as your petitioner. Once your I-140 is approved, hCare can then assist you in sponsoring your spouse and unmarried children (under the age of 21 years old) as dependents if applicable.
Scroll to Top